понедельник, 14 января 2013 г.

Passed half of the school year. And it's time for winter holidays. Earlier, when I was a child I spent holidays more exciting. I was playing with friends in a snowball fight and skated. It was fun. Now I became less active but my Winter holidays were very good. The weather was gorgeous and had a lot of snow. I watched TV, listened to the music and went out for a walk.  I helped my parents about the house.  So I had a wonderful time. I like winter holiday because I dont go to school but I did not forget about studying and receiving new knowledge and reading books. On a winter vacation I read the book Lev Tolstoy's "Anna Karenina". This is a fascinating book about the unfortunate fate of women. I also read a biography of Robert Burns and learned one of his poems "My Heart's In The Highlands". New Year I met with the family and received many gifts from Santa Claus. 

The last day of vacation my friends and I went to the people and sang Christmas songs. We visited many homes. All the people were happy that we came they gave us sweets and money. It was very fun. Very sad that the holidays are over. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий