вторник, 15 января 2013 г.




If you ask me about vacation. I say that all children love vacation because they don't go to school and can forget about school at all. Especially children love winter holidays because they can skate or making a snowman. Also we celebrate New Year and Christmas.
My family bought presents, cooked many dishes, decorate Christmas tree. My grandmother and my mom cooked chicken. I baked a favorite cake. Personally I helped my mother cleaning house. I read many books and learned a poem "My Heart's In The Highlands". Sometimes I went for a walk. 


New Year I met with the family and received many gifts from Santa Claus. The last day of vacation my friends and I went to the people and sang Christmas songs. We visited many homes. All the people were happy that we came they gave us sweets and money. It was very fun. Very sad that the holidays are over. 
My vacation was unforgettable. I'd like to these days again.


4 комментария: