четверг, 26 сентября 2013 г.

Future profession

To begin with I should say that all professions are interesting and useful. 
But I want to become an economist. These professions are very interesting, well paid, responsible and useful. I would like to communicate with people, as for me it`s exciting.
If I am asked what to choose job satisfaction or money I will choose job satisfaction. I think so because without job satisfaction money is not worth. Though, we can not imagine our life without money, because we can`t realize our plans and dreams without it. To my mind, I would choose a job satisfaction but without being well paid I can`t have job satisfaction I think that they are closely connected with each other.
I would listen to my parent`s advice and I hope they will give me good advice because my parents have rich life experience. Moreover I think that school will help me to make the right choice.
I want to be useful and helpful to people. It`s necessary to say that this profession appeals to me, to my abilities and interests.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий