понедельник, 26 ноября 2012 г.

Dear Ira,

 Finally, I got your letter. I agree with you that the choice of profession is very complex. But you must make the right choice. And very good that you addressed to me. I believe that the actor is a great profession. You made a good choice because it's perfectly suited to you. You are very pretty girl,  have a good imagination, communicate with other people and the most important thing is that you like it. I am confident that if you become a actor you will never regret about it.

 After graduation I want to study at university. I dream of becoming a doctor. I like the medical profession. This is necessary profession in our time. I like to help people. So far I have not chosen a clear profession but I know that I want to be a pediatrician or psychologist.

  I  think that is very important preparation for future occupation. For example, I read a lot of magazines and books about medicine. Thoroughly studying biology and chemistry, because it is very important. Now my main task successfully pass testing.

  I think that to be successful in their future profession to love it and study hard.
I want to hear all your news.

 Best wishes, 

 Natasha.
    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий